Warranty and returns
Outdoor Elegance selects materials and designs for our product range that allow our furniture to be used in the outdoors. Like everything there are varying degrees of performance to be expected from your setting depending on the specific materials used and the environment they are used in. Obviously a setting kept in a covered area is going to have a longer lifespan than say one kept uncovered with full exposure to the elements.
These factors should be taken into account when selecting your setting and how you go about protecting it.
The warranty covers the replacement or repair of any product that is assessed to have a manufacturing or material defect. Exclusions apply, see below.
The Warranty is for the original purchaser valid from date of delivery and covers domestic use.
The Warranty covers repair or replacement of impacted pieces of a setting only.
Proof of purchase - Outdoor Elegance will be able to identify your records in our system so we will only require a few details in order to look up your purchase.
Exclusions to Warranty and returns:
1. Damage, deterioration or discolouration if the product has not been installed, used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Note; some products such as heaters and large umbrellas may require installation from a licensed professional. Please refer to manufacturers instructions and keep details of installation on file for any subsequent warranty claim.
2. Damage resulting from misuse, modifications, cleaning, storage, transportation or as a result of product being used outside its intended purpose.
3. Defects, wear and tear or discolouration in products sold “as is” eg ex-demos, floor stock, returns and seconds.
4. Damage caused from extreme heat, extreme cold or chemicals.
Please refer to the installation, warranty, care and maintenance information relevant to each product for more information.
Please contact the store of original purchase to discuss the issue.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and supply
• Store location of original purchase
• Your name and address so we can look up the product you purchased and date.
• A description of the issue and relevant photographs. We will then assess and advise a course of action which may require the item to be returned to the store. The buyer is responsible to return product to the store if required.
30 Day Returns
• Returns are accepted within 30 days of the receipt of the item on the following conditions
• All costs associated with the return of the item must be borne by the purchaser. Items must be in saleable condition, in their original packaging, unused and untarnished.
• Upon the receipt of the product and a successful inspection a full refund will be offered - less original shipping, installation costs.
• If the item is damaged upon receipt, you must contact us immediately to report the damage….otherwise the responsibility for the damage will be borne by the receiver. .